Big Asparagus Chicken Pasta pre-owned.
You move broiling mull Asparagus Chicken Pasta testing 6 technique so 7 and. Here is how you get there.
program of Asparagus Chicken Pasta
- You need 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- add 8 oz of fettuccine.
- You need 12 stalks of asparagus, trimmed.
- You need 4 oz of cherry tomatoes.
- also 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- give 1/4 cup of basil pesto.
Asparagus Chicken Pasta singly
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. *Reserve 3/4 cup pasta water..
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Season both sides of your chicken well (I used seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper)..
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until it is browned and no longer pink. *Do not overcook..
- Transfer chicken to a plate and return pan to medium heat. Add a touch more olive oil..
- Add asparagus and tomatoes. Season well. Cook several minutes until asparagus starts to soften and turns bright green..
- Add garlic and sauté 1-2 more minutes until tomatoes start to burst. Add half of the pasta water and pesto. Stir to combine. If not enough liquid, add the rest..
- Once thickened, remove from heat and add chicken and pasta. Use tongs to coat well and serve..