Deal with Banana bread with yogurt frosting overstock. banana bread with greek yogurt frosting. I never made banana bread with a frosting but I will definitely keep it in my mind and bookmark this recipe! You can make it with or without the frosting- it's delicious either way!
Cream Cheese Frosting: This banana bread also tastes fantastic with cream cheese frosting on top! Skinny Banana Cake with Maple Frosting Tender and moist homemade banana bread topped with a light Greek yogurt frosting that's sweetened with cinnamon and just a touch of maple syrup… this skinny banana cake is a truly delightful treat morning, noon, or night! This One Bowl Carrot Cake Banana Bread is made without butter or oil, but so tender and flavourful that you'd never be able to tell it's healthy! You see to steaming deep fry Banana bread with yogurt frosting employing 13 instructions together with 3 including. Here you go gain.
instructions of Banana bread with yogurt frosting
- a little 3/4 taza of harina.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- then 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- a little 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- also of banana (2-3 bananas).
- a little 3/4 c. of sugar.
- then 2 of eggs.
- also 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla.
- then 1 of cup oil.
- Prepare of Frosting 1 c. cream cheese, softened (regular or low fat).
- then 1/2 c. of greek yogurt (I used Fage 2 %).
- a little 1/2 c. of powdered sugar.
Greek yogurt, bananas, and shredded carrots keep it moist, while a sweetened cream cheese frosting makes it feel extra decadent. With cream cheese frosting, because why not?. Would you believe me if I told you that the combination totally works? Because I wasn't too sure how well the chocolate and cheese would go together, but I had a couple of overripe bananas that needed using up, and I wanted something with a little more pizzaz than plain banana bread.
Banana bread with yogurt frosting process
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan and line with parchment paper (so that it sticks). Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients so that they are evenly incorporated..
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher until it looks like puree. You could also do this with an electric mixer. Add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla and mix well to combine. Slowly stream in the oil. Combine the dry and wet ingredients and stir gently until all of the liquid is absorbed. Do not over mix (the bread will be tough). Add the batter to the prepared loaf pan. Bake in the center of the oven for about 50-60 minutes..
- The bread is done when a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Transfer to a cooling rack. Cool completely before frosting. To make the frosting, beat together the cream cheese and greek yogurt until smooth. Sift in the powdered sugar to avoid any lumps. Mix well to combine. Taste the frosting and add additional powdered sugar if you like it sweet..
In a small bowl combine vinegar with milk, set aside. Whisk cream cheese, yogurt, and salt in a large bowl until no lumps remain. Sift powdered sugar through a fine-mesh sieve into bowl and whisk vigorously to combine, then stir in espresso powder. How do I keep it moist. The addition of yogurt in this recipe helps keep the banana bread moist.