Bonus Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) promo code.
You doing broiling toast Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) practicing 6 procedure together with 4 steps. Here you are bring off.
instructions of Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread)
- a little 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- add 1/3 cup of water.
- add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- use 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- also of Lots of butter for frying.
- Prepare of This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor.
Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) separately
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly..
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter..
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side..
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise..